20 Aug Paleo Salted Caramel Smoothie Recipe
If you’re looking to add a different twist to your smoothies, you may have found the recipe you’re looking for right here. This paleo diet-friendly salted caramel smoothie recipe is the right combination of sweet and salty, brimming with proteins as well as vitamins and minerals.
Take this recipe for a test drive. Pretty soon, you’ll be adding it to your list of paleo recipes you love!
● 4 pcs. Pitted Dates
● 1 tbsp. Organic Coconut Sugar
● 1 tsp. Vanilla Powder
● a pinch of Himalayan Rock Salt
● 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
● 2 cups almond milk
● 3 bananas
● a handful of ice cubes
● 1 tbsp. Walnuts (optional)
1. Put the Almond Butter, bananas, almond milk and ice in the blender and blitz until smooth.
2. Add the Pitted Dates, Organic Coconut Sugar, Vanilla Powder and Himalayan Rock Salt. Blend until smooth.
3. Transfer to a smoothie glass and enjoy!
4. Add the Walnuts or use it as a topping if you want a little added crunch.
This recipe makes two servings so spread the healthy goodness around and share with someone you care about.